If you experience a dental emergency, be sure to call our practice as soon as possible.
We are available with extended daily hours to assist you. When your dental health is at risk, we will do our best to make sure that you are well taken care off. While dental emergencies are rare, it may happen, it’s important to know how to manage the situation. Common dental emergencies include
- Severe toothache
- Traumatic injuries of lip and Tongue
- Swollen face, face deformity
- Broken or cracked tooth/teeth
- Permanent tooth loss that has been knocked out
- Object caught between teeth